Morning all 🙂
So last week saw the start of the Cannes Film Festival.
All the stars have come out to play in the sun last week and may I say they are all looking really, really good! Besides all the premieres and parties going on – they are looking oh so stylish during the day too! Take a look at cool couple Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson (Dawson’s Creek fame) – I love that they have been together for so long and that you don’t see too much of them in the papers 😉 They make a stylish couple, don’t they?
Can you just imagine the life at Cannes… sunning on yachts during the day and attending glitzy parties by night. Sunning on a yacht all day sipping cocktails – erm, yes please!!
My absolute favourite Cannes dresses so far this week belong to: Carey Mulligan (my favourite favourite :)), Helen Mirren, Naomi Watts and Ayshwarya Rai – all great looking and simply classic!
Trend wise this week… we are definitely looking at pleats… I think it’s something to look out for, it’s got that late 70’s early 80’s Summer feel about it and looks good in a short dress and in a maxi – Look out for Carrie Bradshaw’s pleated blue dress in SATC2… it’s gorgeous (FYI – Watch this space!! ;)) Speaking of which – 9 more days left until we get to see the girls in action! Woop woop 🙂
Another movie I am looking forward to is Twilight: Eclipse. The permiere in the states is June 30th and July 9 in the UK – Take a look at the soundtrack for the movie (released on June 7) – I love it!
1. Metric- Eclipse (All Yours)
2. MUSE- Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)
3. The Bravery- Ours
4. Florence + The Machine- Heavy In Your Arms
5. Sia- My Love
6. Fanfarlo- Atlas
7. The Black Keys- Chop And Change
8. The Dead Weather- Rolling In On A Burning Tire (Jack White’s (of The White Stripes) new band)
9. Beck and Bat For Lashes- Let’s Get Lost
10. Vampire Weekend- Jonathan Low
11. UNKLE- With You In My Head (Feat. The Black Angels)
12. Eastern Conference Champions- A Million Miles An Hour
13. Band of Horses- Life On Earth
14. Cee Lo Green- What Part of Forever
15. Howard Shore- Jacob’s Theme
Well this weekend is meant to be warm and sunny (at last)! So wishing you all a speedy week!
Until next time
ps track of the week is: UNKLE “Follow Me Down” enjoy 😉